Getting Past Gambling

A place to come and share experiences, to find support and strength, for those of us who are putting gambling behind us and finding new exciting and happier ways to live our lives.
" You never achieve real success unless you like what you are doing."
*Dale Carnegie {1888-1955 American Author & Achievement Expert}


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 25 Reflection of the Day

I have much more to be grateful for than I realize. Too often, I don't remember to give thought to all the things in my life that I could enjoy and appreciate. Perhaps I don't take time for this important meditation because I'm too preoccupied with my own so-called woes, I allow my mind to overflow with grievances, the more I think about them, the more monumental they seem. Instead of surrendering to God and God's goodness, I let myself be controlled by the negative thinking into which my thoughts are apt to stray unless I guide them firmly into brighter paths.

Do I try to cultivate an attitude of gratitude?

Today I Pray
May God lead me away from my pile-up of negative thoughts, which make for detours in my path of personal growth. May I break the old poor-me habits of remembering the worst and expecting the most dire. May I turn my thoughts ahead to a whole new world out there. May I allow myself to envision the glory of God.

Today I will Remember
Keep an attitude of gratitude.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 am, Blogger Unknown said...

This is awful informatics, brittle and clear. I anticipate that Everything has been declared in analytical address so that clairvoyant could get best advice and apprentice abounding things. http://roulettegametry.com This is one of the best blogs I accept read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home